Dryden Regional Health Services Foundation
September 1st to September 30th Draw Rules of Play for 50/50 Electronic Raffle:
Lottery License: 1293959
- The lottery will take place online only during September 1st, 9:00 am CST until 11:00pm CST September 30th, 2023.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are available at 5 for $5.00, 20 for $10.00, 100 for $20.00 and 400 for $50.00.
- Tickets will be available at online at www.drhc5050.ca.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Raffle Nexus Canada Incorporated.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be determined to be 50% of the proceeds of all sales per raffle period.
- The winning number will be announced on the DRHC Website and all official social media platforms managed by the DRHC.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Dryden Regional Health Services Foundation at: (807) 223-8808, or by email at email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to 58 Goodall Street at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque or direct deposit as per winner’s choice.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque/payment for a cash prize, which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- 15. In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed, the prize will be donated to a charity other than the Dryden Regional Health Services Foundation with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Dryden Regional Health Services Foundation Employees, Dryden Regional Health Services Foundation Board of Directors and immediate family members of same.
Dryden Regional Health Centre Employees are eligible to purchase tickets; they are governed by a separate entity unrelated to the application of the lottery license.
(Applicants are encouraged to refer to the general conflict of interest guidelines outlined in Section 3.5.3 and raffle licence conflict of interest guidelines in the Lottery Licencing Policy Manual (LLPM) and available at www.agco.on.ca. As well Raffle Licence and Electronic 50/50 Terms and Conditions.--)
- The above set of rules will be posted online at www.drhc.on.ca
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)